Words Learning Early Educational Game
- Not only does this activity teach spelling and memorising, but it also helps children advance their hand and eye coordination.
- It promotes develop strategic thinking, sociability, and increases word recognition.
- Additionally to a game which provides happiness to children, this wonderful Spelling Toy Set also allows children to make the connection between objects and their names while having fun with the flashcards and letter cubes.
- Playing this amazing picture and letters game can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task while they play.
- Successful matching provides a huge boost of self esteem.
- The age of 3 years is the best time for young children to learn English, and children of this age have a great absorption of new knowledge.
How To Play
1. Refer to the card, find the corresponding letter blocks to spell out the words
2. Hide the words on the card then observe the pattern on the card to find the word
3. Put a word first, then let your child find the corresponding card
- Material: Pine and Beech Wood
- Size: 23x13.8x2.4cm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Material: Pine Wood+Beech Wood
- Include: 8 x Alphabet blocks and 30 x Words Cards